Dawn of Magento 1 calls for Magento upgrade Melbourne

It is still not late for Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration Melbourne

Technically it is never too late for Magento upgrade Melbourne but the more time you spend on an outdated version, the more loss you suffer. Which is not something I was aware of (thanks to my old digital marketing agency). Like any other businessman, I was busy taking care of the quality of products and supply chains. I had no idea that the Magento 1 is soon going to become obsolete.


I fired the old firm and started hunting for a new and reliable digital marketing agency, which is when I stumbled across Quint Digital. After a brief consultation call, I could totally tell the difference in the level of professionalism. These guys knew what they were doing. They explained the process of Magneto migration to me and the step they would follow. After an evaluation of my Magento eCommerce store, Magento developers at Quint Digital told me that it would take about 2 months to migrate my data from Magento 1 to Magento 2.3, which is totally fine.



Experience smooth
Magento 2 migration services Melbourne at Quint Digital

Throughout the migration process, I felt thankful again and again that I hired Quint Digital. There were so many problems that we faced but Quint tackled them proficiently.

  1. Unique Strategy

A major misconception that people have about Magento migration is that it is as simple as dragging and dropping. Each website is different and hence requires a different approach. Quint Digital’s experienced Magento developers figured out the solution pretty quickly and strategized migration for my eStore.

  1. Keeping SEO intact

Their professional Magento developers mapped out my old site structure and matched it with the new one pretty perfectly. This was there was no loss in the existing SEO. Further, after the migration, they worked on enhancing the SEO further with their eCommerce SEO services and helped me rank better.

  1. Custom development

There were a lot of messy code lines and shoddy data structure. Apparently, the old developers had not done a thorough job(I was not surprised). The developers at Quint fixed the codes and data structures before mitigating the data onto the new website.

  1. Custom extensions

The extensions from Magento 1 cannot be copy-pasted into Magento 2. Not only did they installed new extensions but they designed custom ones for my eStore to enhance the user experience… big-time bonus!

More than satisfied with the end results

Magento migration is certainly not an easy task. This can look so effortless only in the hands of skillful hands of someone like Quint Digital. And I am really satisfied with the end results too! The website is faster than ever, perfectly optimized and secure from cyber-attacks.


Hands down, Quint Digital is the best Magento development agency in Australia.

If you too are in such a dilemma and looking for the best services one can get, Quint DIgital is your stop mate!


Stop stressing and contact Quint Digital today for Magento 2 migration Melbourne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Is The Right Time To Approach A Digital Marketing Company In Melbourne?

Have You Checked Out Magento Development In Melbourne Yet?

Benefits you attain by joining hands with a Top Digital Marketing Agency Melbourne