Ace tier eCommerce Web Development Melbourne at Quint Digital saved the day

Today, eCommerce websites are the face of every business out there! Back in the days, we could start up a business and with a good product the words spread by themself. But the times have changed! The competition grew with time and so did the definition of eCommerce.

But I had to learn this the hard way


My business was going just fine until last year. Being in the cocoon shell I never felt the need of taking the business online… After all, money was coming in…  But as the pandemic hit and locked us inside our houses, my business took a huge blow. My store became obsolete! This is when I realised the importance of eCommerce and eCommerce marketing.


Without losing any time, I started my research on eCommerce and eventually landed on Quint Digital’s page for eCommerce web development Melbourne. Unsure about how to move forward, I called them for a free consultation. How did it go? Well, let’s just say Quint Digital is the best thing that ever happened to my business.


Understanding the difference between eCommerce web developer and eCommerce web designer Melbourne

I was not sure about this until the eCommerce web development team told me about this. They asked me “are you looking for eCommerce web designing or eCommerce web development?”. I was completely blank… these two are not the same??? 


Quint Digital’s team explained everything to me in a simplified manner. Web designing is more focused on the appearance of the website and a web designer can do the front-end development to some extent. On the other hand, a web developer writes the code lines for the development of a website from scratch. A web developer works on the back end and can do a better job on the front end of the website… basically he is better everywhere coding is involved.


Further, they explained the eCommerce platforms and the benefits and drawbacks of each of them. After my end of the research, I was already leaning towards Magento. And when I learned the merits from pros, I chose to go forward with Magento web design and development.

Guess who is more than happy with her eCommerce website design Melbourne (Hint: me)

Needless to say, Quint Digital did a magnificent job in setting up an online store. Magento is an extremely good eCommerce platform, but it is hard to work on. Quint Digital made that part look effortless. What I loved most about them was, I just explained my business to them… their designers and developers took care of the rest. 


A good eCommerce web designer understands what the audience thinks of a particular product. This creativity cannot be taught! Kudos to Quint Digital for harbouring the best in the market!


Where my business was collapsing due to pandemic, with Quint Digital’s web designing and development service it took a U-turn. In fact, with the help of their eCommerce SEO services, my business started to make more sales than ever within a few months.


If you too are facing difficult times in your business or want to grow at a faster pace, hire Quint Digital for your eCommerce website design Melbourne.


Contact Quint Digital and book your strategy time today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Is The Right Time To Approach A Digital Marketing Company In Melbourne?

Have You Checked Out Magento Development In Melbourne Yet?

Benefits you attain by joining hands with a Top Digital Marketing Agency Melbourne